One of the most beautiful buildings In Klamath Falls Is looking for new owners that will appreciate the history and beauty of the building. the main structure was built In 1925 and has had many upgrades to Include electrical, HVAC, flooring etc. An addition was completed In the 1960's total building 9,799 sq. ft. All furniture and equipment that Is currently In the building stays with the building to Include two commercial gas ranges, snow blower, tools, maintenance equipment, office equipment, numerous tables and chairs, piano, electronics etc. The building could remain as a church or repurposed Into many other uses.